Regional Development Victoria (RDV)
RDV supports regions in achieving investment for jobs, growth, infrastructure delivery and building communities.
Greater Shepparton and Hume Region Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Greater Shepparton and Hume Region Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Greater Shepparton and Hume region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- Donnybrook and Wallan Station and Carpark Upgrade
- Regional Rail Revival
- New Shepparton Art Museum
- Goulburn Valley Health Redevelopment
Industry Briefing Events
We encourage you to attend these upcoming industry briefing events to find out more about opportunities and network with project owners and suppliers within the region.
- Regional Opportunities Showcase - Greater Shepparton & Hume | Tuesday 28 May 2019 | 3.45pm - 7.00pm
Industry Capability Network Victoria along with the Greater Shepparton City Council presents the third in a series of Regional Opportunities Showcases – Greater Shepparton and Hume – Discover how your business can benefit from our State's project pipeline! Don’t miss this great opportunity to join us for a few hours of inspiration, education and networking.
- Health Sector Opportunities for Hume Businesses | Thursday 23 May 2019 | 4pm - 6pm
Hosted by state-wide health procurement organisation, Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV), in partnership with Northeast Health Wangaratta, GROW and ICN.
For further details on the Greater Shepparton and Hume Region Infrastructure Projects Pipeline, please contact Regional Development Victoria on (03) 5895 4100.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to RDV and project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.