Shoalhaven Hospital Redevelopment (Main Works)
Project at a glance
Regional Manager - Illawarra and South East NSW
The Shoalhaven Hospital Redevelopment will provide upgraded and contemporary facilities allowing an increased capacity to meet future population growth and support the higher-than-average proportion of elderly and disadvantaged residents of Shoalhaven.
John Holland and Health Infrastructure, in coordination with the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD), will deliver a life-changing healthcare solution for the Shoalhaven region and its people through the following:
- Construction of a new seven-storey Acute Services Building to provide residents access to market-leading medical services
- Refurbishment of selected vacated blocks within the precinct to enhance beds and treatment space capability on campus
- Delivery of the supporting infrastructure required for the new hospital, including greenspace and other amenity spaces, links between the new and existing campus, ambulance entry road, loading dock entry and utilities connections.
The new hospital will deliver:
- New Emergency Department and emergency short-stay unit
- New Intensive Care Unit
- Theatres and endoscopy and procedure rooms doubled
- Dedicated cardiology inpatient unit, coronary care unit and catheterisation lab
- New vascular surgery services and expanded orthopaedic, general surgery and urology services
- Overnight surgical unit and a dedicated day surgery unit
- New medical wards for specialities, including gastroenterology, respiratory, oncology, endocrinology, and general medicine
- New acute mental health unit
- Psychiatric emergency care centre
- Expanded acute stroke unit
- New nuclear medicine department
- New MRI service
- Expanded medical imaging
- Dedicated acute aged care ward
- Sub-acute geriatric evaluation and management service
- Dedicated palliative care facility
- New pediatric assessment unit
- Specialist rehabilitation unit
- Expanded outpatient departments
- New helipad with direct access to ICU and ED
As the main works construction partner on the project, John Holland is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified trade and supply partners who wish to partake in the delivery of this state-of-the-art health facility. If seeking to lodge interest, please ensure all project documents are reviewed, completed in full (as required) and returned as part of any submission. Further supplementary information that may be useful in the submission includes relevant experience with references, current workload and organisational charts. Upon receipt, John Holland will review submissions and revert accordingly.
We ask all potential subcontractors to review John Holland's following documents prior to submitting an EOI.
- JH Standard Subcontract Example
- JH GMR files
- JH Subby Pack
- Business Code Fact Sheet
Link to documents can be found HERE
Once the Work packages' have been awarded, information will be shared via the ICN Gateway. For employment opportunities on the project via Subcontractors, please contact the awarded subcontractor for your discipline at that time.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies submitting an EOI will be included in the information presented to companies short-listed to bid for this Project.
- ICN NSW's services, programmes and initiatives are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy. Any EOI submitted should not be considered an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Contact Beti Krsteski
Mobile +61 490 468 055
Phone: +61 2 9927 3100