UGL - Victorian Regional Rolling Stock Maintenance Project (Bid Phase)
Project at a glance
ICN Vic BD & Relationships Manager
The Victorian Regional Rolling Stock Maintenance Contract (RRSMC), includes all core maintenance activities for both the VLocity and Classic rolling stock fleets. This includes routine inspections, planned and reactive maintenance and mid-life overhaul activities. Currently, V/Line's regional trains deliver approximately 2,000 train services each week, operated by the VLocity and Classic rolling stock fleets, currently comprising a total of 460 cars (including 264 VLocity cars and 196 in the Classic Fleet).
UGL has been shortlisted for the Victorian Regional Rolling Stock Maintenance Project. UGL has a strong commitment to local and indigenous employment and is undertaking a supply chain mapping exercise to strengthen the organisation's commitment to Victoria.
As part of this commitment, supplier and subcontractors are encouraged to express an interest against work packages on the ICN gateway, detailing key information, services/goods provided, size of business, relevant experience, capabilities and by initially providing responses to a simple short pre- qualification questionnaire.
Facilities management (cleaning, waste disposal)
Maintenance service providers (rolling stock, buildings, fleet)
Rolling stock (consumables and components)
- Carbody Structure & External Fittings
- Bogie Frame & Wheelsets
- Bogie Suspension
- Braking System & Equipment
- Traction (Diesel) Engine
- Transmission (Gearbox & Carden Shaft)
- Auxiliary Power
- Air Supply
- Saloon HVAC & climate control
- Cab Interior & Fittings
- Cab Controls & Indications
- Communications & Passenger Information
- TPWS (Train Protection Warning System)
- Saloon Interior Fittings
- Saloon Lighting
- Headlights, Marker Lights & Horns
- Catering Facilities
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click hereto register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.