Lockheed Martin Australia - Rotary Wing Support & Sustainment
Project at a glance
About Lockheed Martin Australia
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 108,000 people globally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Lockheed Martin serves customers with products and services with defence, civil, and commercial applications.
In Australia, Lockheed Martin has over 1,200 staff involved in the development, delivery and sustainment of defence technologies.
As part of Lockheed Martin Australia's (LMA) sovereign rotary-wing sustainment network, LMA sustains the Royal Australian Navy MH-60R Seahawk and is the potential industry partner in support of the proposed UH-60M Black Hawk as part of the Australian Army's Land 4507-1 program.
LMA is looking to engage with Australian Industry to further expand existing sovereign capabilities related to rotary-wing support and sustainment through an expression of interest.
Categories of interest include;
Aero-Mechanical Components & Aeronautical Product manufacturing
Composite and Non-Composite Aerostructure manufacture and repair
Aerospace Component Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
Aeronautical Ground Support Equipment Support Supply & Support
Aerospace Logistics & Engineering Management Tools
LMA is looking to engage with organisations across Australia to support a multi-location sustainment network.
Upon registration through the ICN Gateway, LMA Industrial Development and Rotary-Wing Program staff will assess respondents based on the listed categories of opportunities and the volume of specific opportunities to that category. Staff will then make contact with organisations for further engagement and to advise of specific opportunities in that category or requirements to be eligible for further opportunity.
Organisations with existing regulatory approvals such as DASR, CASR and ISO are strongly encouraged to respond.
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed in the 'Work Packages' tab above. Refer to the 'EOI User Guide' below for instructions and assistance to submit an EOI.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the document 'Creating an ICN Gateway Company Profile' below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.