Kingston Residential Aged Care Development
Project at a glance
The Kingston Residential Aged Care Development is being delivered by the Victorian Health Building Authority in partnership with Monash Health.
The project includes the construction and commissioning of a new 4-storey, 150 bed residential aged care facility at the Kingston Centre site in Cheltenham, operated by Monash Health. The new facility will replace the two existing AG Eastwood residential buildings on the site. The new facility will incorporate outcomes from the recent Royal Commission into Aged Care and will deliver outstanding resident amenity that promotes positive ageing.
The project is proposed to be completed in two stages:
- Early Works: Removal of hazardous materials, demolition works (two existing AG Eastwood residential buildings on the site), site clearance works, site investigations and inground services removal and diversions.
- Main Works design/coordination and construction of a 4-storey, 150 bed residential aged care facility including support services, landscaping and campus road upgrades.
Early Works are anticipated to commence in late 2022 and be completed in early 2023. Main Works are anticipated to commence 2023 and be completed in 2025.
Please Note: this is NOT an EOI for the Main Contractor as that process will be undertaken by the Victorian Health Building Authority (VHBA) through the Buying for Victoria website. However, if you are a Sub-Contractor, Manufacturer and/or Product Supplier please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.