ASM Dubbo Project
Project at a glance
Regional Manager - Central West NSW
Australian Strategic Materials Ltd (ASM) is a vertically integrated 'mine to metals' producer of critical metals for new growth industries, high technologies and sustainable energy solutions. The company's Dubbo Project is a proven long-term resource of rare earth elements, zirconium, niobium and hafnium located approximately 25kms south of Dubbo, in central western NSW.
The project represents an alternative and reliable source of the critical minerals and rare earths needed to de-risk and relieve bottle-necking in the global supply chain.
ASM intends to develop the Dubbo Project to produce metal oxides in the form of chemicals, powders and metals at its Dubbo site. These products will be available in a range of standard and customised specifications, based on market requirements. ASM has completed significant successful test work to optimise oxide recovery in partnership with the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO).
Long-term, the materials produced from the Dubbo Project will be used for refining into critical metals at ASM's proposed metals plants, the first of which is in South Korea.
The Dubbo Project is construction ready, with all major permits approved. Negotiations for detailed engineering and execution are underway.
ASM upholds stringent ESG standards across all its activities. As part of this commitment, ASM intends for its direct supply chain of rare earths and critical metals from the Dubbo Project to be highly traceable for ethical and sustainable accountability from mine to market. ASM also intends for the Dubbo Project to be a flagship for clean resource development: targeting operational net-zero carbon and adopting key strategies from its Optimisation Study that significantly improve ESG performance.
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Work packages currently available to submit an EOI are listed in the 'Work Packages' tab above. Refer to the EOI User Guide below for instructions and assistance to submit an EOI.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.