Department of State Growth - Tasmanian Trade Engagements
Project at a glance
Trade Tasmania, Department of State Growth
Trade Tasmania at State Growth is committed to providing direct in-market connections for Tasmanian businesses to grow in national and international marketplaces across priority trade sectors.
Tasmanian engagement events such as trade missions and trade shows provide Tasmanian businesses with the direct opportunity to explore, expand and maintain meaningful partnerships and build brand awareness for their products and services.
Tasmanian businesses are required to complete an expression of interest to participate in trade engagement events. Click the ‘Trade show’ tab to view current EOIs.
For assistance email us – email@example.com
Trade with us – Trade with Tasmania
Find out more about us – Trade at State Growth
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, Tasmanian businesses must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- ICN registration is only required once and takes approximately 20 minutes. A log-in will be provided for future expressions of interest.
- The ICN Gateway provides additional benefits to Tasmanian businesses including notifications to new project opportunities and help connecting with buyers of goods and services.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All EOIs submitted will be provided to the Department of State Growth's Trade Tasmania team. Applicants will be notified should they be successful.
ICN Gateway company registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below or by contacting Bruno Ferreira, ICN Tasmania - Industry Specialist: Bruno.Ferreira@stategrowth.tas.gov.au
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Basic registration on ICN Gateway that allows you to submit an EOI is free.