Project at a glance
Senior Consultant | Sydney and Sydney Surrounds
Following the completion of early works, Lendlease has been selected as the construction partner to deliver the Main Works on behalf of Infrastructure NSW and the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences.
Powerhouse Parramatta is a large-scale public building designed to provide large volume, column-free vertically stacked presentation spaces for exhibits and other events/functions. The design has been based on two buildings connected by a link bridge and the public domain at ground level.
The Main Works scope of Powerhouse Parramatta includes: construction of Powerhouse Parramatta and refurbishment of St George’s Terrace, including public presentation spaces, front and back-of-house spaces, education and community spaces, co-working and staff office spaces, residences and retail spaces, associated infrastructure and landscaping works.
The Project is located towards the northern edge of Parramatta’s CBD on the southern riverbank of the Paramatta River. The site is bounded by the Paramatta River to the north, Wilde Avenue to the east, Phillip Street to the south and Dirrabarri Lane to the west.
With construction commencing in January 2022, Lendlease would like to encourage local subcontractors and suppliers participate in the tender process for Main Works packages. Lendlease will award packages progressively as required for the project schedule and encourage expressions of interest by the nominated closing dates.
More information about the project is available at infrastructure.nsw.gov.au/projects-nsw/powerhouse-parramatta.
Targeted at suppliers and contractors local to Western Sydney, this briefing will provide a project overview including details of available works packages and the procurement process.
Date: Tuesday 22 February
Time: 9:00am - 9:45am (AEST)
Format: Microsoft Teams Virtual Event
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed in the 'Work Packages' tab above. Refer to the 'EOI User Guide' below for instructions and assistance to submit an EOI.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the document 'Creating an ICN Gateway company profile' below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - Please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.