Riverina Redevelopment Program
Lendlease and local contractor Joss Construction have combined to form the Lendlease Joss Project Team and are submitting a tender in response to the Riverina Redevelopment Program (ATM ID AZ6348).
The Riverina Redevelopment Project is a program of works across three Department of Defence establishment including
- Albury Wodonga Military Area (including North, South & East Bandiana, Latchford Barracks, Wirlinga), NSW / VIC.
- · Kapooka Military Area (including Blamey Barracks), NSW.
- RAAF Base Wagga, NSW.
The scope comprises major upgrade or replacement of existing infrastructure and facilities to support Defence capability for the next 25 years and beyond.
The Project will incorporate a variety of elements including:
· Construction of new messing and living in accommodation
· Construction of new training facilities Refurbishment
· Upgrading of existing buildings
· Construction of new car parks
· Upgrades to infrastructure services.
· Military Live Fire Training Range
· EO Storage facilities
· Civil works and demolitions
The estimated capital investment is between $900m to $1bn and is yet to be considered or approved by the Government. Defence is considering one Managing Contractor to be appointed to plan and subject to approvals deliver the Program works to gain efficiencies in planning, standardisation of design, cost and time efficiencies in Program approvals and construction packaging/delivery.
Lendlease and Joss Construction are committed to maximising local industry and indigenous participation in the region, and are interested in hearing from Contractors, Trade Subcontractors who wish to express their interest in the works.
The indicative program milestones are:
· Mar 2022 – Contract Award
· Feb 2024 – Delivery Phase Approval – inclusive of all Defence, Government and Parliamentary approvals
· Sep 2028 – Completion of the last Stage of Works
· Sep 2029 – End of last Defect Liability Period
NB: The Lendlease Joss Project Team encourages all Design Consultancy and Trade Contractors to register their interest for the RRP by the date nominated.
Subject to the Lendlease Joss Project Team being awarded the contract, it is intended that further updates will be communicated to ensure participants are progressively informed. For the avoidance of doubt, potential tenderers which have not registered will not be prevented or disadvantaged from participating in the subsequent request for tender (RFT) process.
ICN Gateway Capability Profile Creation
Click on "Join Now", at the top of this screen, to complete your capability profile on ICN Gateway.
Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
Project at a glance
Regional Manager - Murray/Riverina NSW