Rye Park Wind Farm
Project at a glance
Regional Manager - Murray/Riverina NSW
Rye Park Wind Farm
The Rye Park Wind Farm (RPWF) is a 396MW wind farm project consisting of 66 wind turbines and associated infrastructure. RPWF will be constructed on an elevated ridgeline near the town of Rye Park, near Yass in the Southern Tablelands region of NSW.
The associated infrastructure includes:
- 66 wind turbines, associated hardstand areas for each turbine,
- a network of internal access tracks,
- public road upgrades,
- 2 330kV/33kV substations,
- a 330kV switchyard,
- a 330kV overhead transmission line,
- a 33kV overhead transmission line,
- 33kV underground cables,
- a permanent operations and maintenance facility,
- temporary construction facilities,
- temporary concrete batching facilities and
- meteorological masts.
Construction of the project will commence in late 2021 and is expected to be complete in early 2024. 3 main contractors have been engaged to undertake the works, Zenviron, Vestas and TransGrid. Most work packages will be available through the main contractors.
Further information on the project is available at: https://www.tiltrenewables.com/assets-and-projects/Rye-Park-Wind-Farm/
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed in the 'Work Packages' tab above. Refer to the 'EOI User Guide' in the Helpful Links below for instructions and assistance to submit an EOI.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the document 'Profile User Guide' in the Helpful Links below.
Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI. Therefore, please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.