South Australian Hydrogen Hubs Inc - Hydrogen Technology Cluster
Project at a glance
Hydrogen is the fuel of the future, and South Australian Hydrogen Hubs Inc. (SA-H2H™) is bringing together the best and brightest to position South Australia as the ‘Silicon Valley’ of the global hydrogen supply chain. The mission of SA-H2H™ is to deliver hydrogen supply-chain scale in South Australia by:
- fostering hydrogen supply chain innovation
- enabling and connecting hydrogen hubs throughout South Australia
- facilitating and attracting hydrogen supply chain investment to South Australia
- accelerating growth of South Australia's hydrogen ecosystem
- building hydrogen supply chain skills and capability.
SA-H2H™ is looking for like-minded businesses to join this cluster. Please click here for more information if you:
- want to complement future low emissions business strategy using hydrogen
- wish to position supply chains aligned to key hydrogen technologies required to service your business strategy
- are interested in building market scale via links with other hydrogen projects targeting domestic and export channels
- desire increased national and international brand recognition as a cluster member
SA-H2H™ was seeded by NERA (National Energy Resources Australia) to build the capability needed to establish Australia as a world leader in the hydrogen value chain.
South Australian wide hydrogen refuelling network feasibility
SA-H2H™ is seeking non-binding Expressions of Interest (EOI) from Members and Non-Members to collaborate in an industry led, South Australian wide feasibility study of implementing a hydrogen refuelling network by 2025.
To submit an EOI, please click the 'Work Packages' tab and open the work package titled 'Collaborate in South Australian wide hydrogen refuelling network feasibility'.