Warrnambool Base Hospital Redevelopment - Stage 1
The Victorian Government is investing $384.2 million to deliver the Warrnambool Base Hospital redevelopment – Stage 1.
A new multi-level tower will deliver a bigger emergency department, more operating theatres, an extra 22 inpatient beds and dedicated areas for pathology services and dialysis.
With more families choosing to make Warrnambool home, a dedicated paediatric unit will provide specialised care to children and young people.
Construction of a new offsite Regional Logistics Distribution Centre will also provide goods, equipment and linen services to the hospital as well as other public health services in the region.
The redevelopment will transform services at the hospital, ensuring the South West community can access world-class healthcare facilities close to home.
The minimum level of local content has yet to be determined.
Construction of the Regional Logistics Distribution Centre is expected to commence in mid-2022, with main construction of the new multi-level tower expected to begin in mid-2024.
PLEASE NOTE - this is NOT an EOI for Sub Consultants or the Main Works Contractor as that process is handled directly by the Victorian Health Building Authority. However if you are a sub-contractor and/or product supplier we welcome your EOI as per the directions below:
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.