Princes Highway East Duplication - Traralgon to Sale (Stage 3) - Kilmany Section
The Princes Highway is an important part of the National Highway network, linking Melbourne, Gippsland and South East New South Wales (NSW). It is a major transport route for tourist traffic bound for the Gippsland Lakes, the high country and the south coast of NSW and supports key regional industries including dairy, grazing, timber, paper, and coal and gas production.
The Princes Highway East Duplication will add 43kms of new lanes to the Princes Highway between Traralgon and Sale and is being delivered in three stages. Stages 1 and 2 are already complete. Stage 3 for the remaining two sections at Flynn and Kilmany will add an extra 12km of lanes in each direction, delivering a total of 43km of duplicated highway across the entire project.
Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) has engaged Laing O’Rourke to manage the design and construction of the 5.1km Princes Highway East Duplication - Traralgon to Sale (Stage 3) - Kilmany Section (PHEK).
About Laing O'Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a privately owned, internationally focussed engineering enterprise with world-class capabilities spanning the entire client value chain. Laing O’Rourke operate an integrated business model comprising the full range of engineering, construction and asset management services delivering single-source solutions for some of the world's most prestigious public and private organisations.
Commencement on site is anticipated Q4 2021 and completion in Q4 2023.
The Projects EOI and Prequalification process will be run by our partners ICN, and all communication should be directed to the ICN contact.
Prequalification will comprise of a short prequalification questionnaire, request of employment and Project-Related Insurances, Statement of Credentials and Financials to allow financial capacity and due diligence checks to be completed, and a Social Procurement & Local Industry Participation questionnaire.
If successful during the prequalification process, tenderer’s will be invited to submit a tender. Please see below Tender Returnable Documents:
Part B: Form of Tender
Part D: Employment and Project-Related Insurances
Part E: Health, Safety and Environment: Supply Chain HSES Evaluation
Part F: Statement of Credentials and Financials
Part G: Section 1: Declaration of Compliance with the Building Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016. Section 2: Industrial Relations Questionnaire and Statutory Declaration
Part J: Tendered Price Breakdown
Part K: Other Returnable Information
Part L: Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption (ABAC) Due Diligence Questionnaire
Part M: Social Procurement questionnaire
Part N: Victorian industry participation policy (VIPP) & Local industry development plan (LIDP).
Laing O’Rourke recommend that you familiarise yourself with their Next Gear HSE system and Fatal and Severe Risks Controls Standard’s which can be accessed via the links below:
Please note Laing O’Rourke has a zero tolerance culture for any kind of dishonest or unethical conduct and is committed to operating in a manner consistent with the laws of the jurisdictions in which it operates, including anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislation. The Tenderer’s attention is drawn to the Laing O’Rourke Code of Conduct.
Please note tenderer’s will be requested to provide a Declaration of Compliance with the Building Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Please note there will not be an industry briefing being held for this Project.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Project at a glance