About Beach Energy Limited
Beach Energy is an ASX listed, oil and gas, exploration and production company headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. It has operated and non-operated, onshore and offshore, oil and gas production from five producing basins across Australia and New Zealand and is a key supplier to the Australian east coast gas market. Beach’s asset portfolio includes ownership interests in strategic oil and gas infrastructure, such as the Moomba processing facility, as well as a suite of high potential exploration prospects. Beach is highly focused on maintaining the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
Description of Works:
- Facilities – Design and Engineering – System Engineering; Subsea and Pipeline FEED, Umbilical and Controls, Yolla Brownfield, Lang Lang Brownfield;
- Tendering of Long Lead Items – XMTs including SCMs; Wellheads; Drill Bits; Oil Country Tubular Goods; Completions Tubular; Completions Equipment and Umbilicals.
- Drilling and Completions - Engineering Studies to support Engineering Design, and Expression of Interest for Drill Rig.
- Marine Surveys (if required).
- Drilling and Completions – Drill Rig; Vessels;
- Facilities - Subsea and Pipeline; Brownfield.
- Critical Services – Marine Grade Oil; Storage; Waste Management; Supply Base and Aviation.
Contracts and Procurement
The contracts and procurement strategy for key goods and services is to competitively tender packages to companies with the capability, capacity and demonstrated experience in the Australian offshore Oil and Gas industry. Project design and execution will be done to Australian Statutory Laws and Regulations and will be designed predominantly to International Codes and Standards with some specific Australian Standards.
Suppliers may be required to meet conditions for certain activities defined by Victorian Government legislation (e.g. Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Resources Act, Environmental protection Act) and Commonwealth Government legislation (e.g. Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act and Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act).
Individual standards requirements may vary between different scopes of work for the Trefoil Project and will be set out as part of the contracting strategy developed for each work package.
Tender packages for Trefoil Project are expected to commence Q2/Q3 2021, with work to commence from Q3 2021.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Project at a glance