Frankston Hospital Redevelopment
Project at a glance
Building Equality Policy Industry Adviser
The Victorian Government is providing $605 million to redevelop and expand Frankston Hospital. The redevelopment will transform services by delivering a multi-level tower with capacity for an additional 120 beds and new operating theatres.
The redevelopment will be delivered as a public private partnership (PPP). This involves bringing together a private consortium to design, construct, finance and maintain the new hospital. Exemplar Health, comprising Lendlease (design and construct), Capella (investment), Honeywell and Compass (facilities management) are one of three consortia bidding to deliver the Frankston Hospital Redevelopment Project.
The Frankston Hospital redevelopment project will bring together healthcare services from across the existing hospital. It aims to provide seamless care for patients while also expanding service capability. The redevelopment will deliver: a new multi-level clinical services tower and main entrance capacity for 120 more beds, additional operating theatres, consolidation of medical and surgical wards into a single zone facilitating multidisciplinary care, relocated and enhanced emergency department beds, expanded women's and children's health services, including a new maternity ward, obstetrics ward, women's clinic, paediatric ward and special care nursery, improved oncology facilities, dedicated and enhanced mental health services, and additional carparking.
Click here to view more information from the VHBA.
The Project is currently in the Procurement Phase. Construction is expected to start in the first half of 2022 with the main works expected to be complete in 2025.
Exemplar Health are seeking interest from suppliers, contractors, registered social enterprises and/or Aboriginal businesses whom may be able to perform works, supply materials, or provide services during the operational phase. Packages of works will vary in scale and nature as the final design progresses and may be divided or packaged to suit the capacity and capability of the interested parties.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
and redesign of Frankston Hospital.