Melbourne Water Solar Farms - Eastern Treatment Plant Solar Farm & Winneke Solar Farm
Project at a glance
Industry Advisor - Strategic Projects & Supply Chains
Beon is a leader in the deployment of large-scale renewable energy and infrastructure projects, with extensive expertise in design, construction and maintenance.
The Scope of Works currently available for Expressions of Interest lie in the following areas:
- Thermal Sand and Quarry materials
- Sundry Electrical items
- Tooling and hardware supplies
- CCTV supply and installation
- Site Signage
- Aluminium Angle & Shrouds
- General Consumables
- Transport & Logistics
- Cleaning Services
- Fencing – permanent and temporary
- Mechanical servicing
- Plant & machinery hire
- Rubbish removal & bin hire
- Site Amenities & Buildings
- Wildlife catch & release services
- Mowing & Site Clearing
Specialised Services & Labour
- Fibre Terminations
- HV inspection services
- O&M Building
There are several specific criteria for the sourcing of suppliers and materials for this Construction Project and the following items are an example of the criterion by which Beon review engagement against:
- Compliance with Modern Slavery legislation;
- Local Industry engagement and development;
- Compliance with Supplier Code of Conduct;
- Engagement with (or act as) an accredited Social Enterprise / Social Procurement Framework;
It’s important to note that there are a number of Pre-Qualification documents required to be completed as well as supplied. Any pre-qualification documents not supplied or completed will affect the evaluation of your submission. Please ensure that all documents are supplied as requested.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.