Geelong Arts Centre Stage 3 Redevelopment
As one of Australia's top construction companies, Lendlease are recognised for market leading project management, design and construction services. We love a challenge and solving problems. Our clients come to us when it’s important: to handle complexity, drive delivery, offer strategic and long term value, and to create innovative solutions.
The project aims to deliver the following scope:
- a new 500 seat drama theatre
- a new 250 seat courtyard theatre
- a new black box theatre
- an outdoor atrium
- more dining options
- an upgraded box office
- and refurbished back of house and administration facilities
Subject to budget constraints and/or additional funding, the project will incorporate the following GAC strategic and operational priorities:
- Complete compliance upgrade works to the Playhouse Theatre
- Complete the Church Theatre
- Sequence the works in line with GAC’s operational objectives through early works packages as appropriate
- Explore revenue generating assets for GAC such as carparking, café, restaurants, function centres
- Provide the best value for money outcome for GAC given the funding constraints
- Ensure that best-practice design solutions are utilised to address operational requirements for the facility and its business needs
- Incorporate technology as critical to the future success of any future thinking performing arts centre
- and complete Digital Business Transformation Strategy across the facility by upgrading and integrating all ICT Systems
Compliance with all Lendlease EHS & QA requirements (details to be issued with relevant tender packages)
Subcontractors and suppliers are requested to provide the following information: Company details including number of employees and average annual turnover, similar project experience, detail any relevant experience with government social procurement frameworks, commitment to G21.
Project completion is forecast for Q1 2023.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Information & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Project at a glance
Regional Manager Barwon Region