The Department for Trade and Investment sought export support service providers to aid growing South Australian businesses in expanding their international footprint as part of the Global Expansion Program.
The aim of the Program is to accelerate South Australia’s export growth by building comprehensive export capability. In 2020 to 2021, up to 15 businesses will receive up to $50,000 in funding per participant to access tailored export support services. These successful participants will be able to select suitable service providers in order to address any gaps in their export capability.
The Department has now developed a directory of potential suppliers who can appropriately assist program participants in navigating export challenges and barriers. This directory will be provided to program participants. The following services are listed as being eligible under the Program:
- Development of an export plan
- Development of a specific/market territory entry or growth plan, including market research to determine target customers/segments and channels in new markets/territories, obtaining specific advice on market dynamics, logistic/freight cost analysis, structuring and credit risk advice
- Marketing and communications strategy review, with a focus on digital marketing capability and overcoming digital deficits
- Product or service development, testing or optimization (e.g. customer insights, packaging, regulations) for targeted customers/segments
- Access to meeting rooms
- Access to product testing and consumer research facilities
- Overcoming jurisdictional barriers to trade (e.g. regulations, documentation, government licenses, taxes, legal, etc.)
- Registration of IP rights relating to trademarking through the Chinese Trademark Office (CTMO) or through World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) processes, domain name registration, translation, securing social media handles
- Cultural awareness advice relating to the target customers
- Connections and networking opportunities to key buyers/influencers both face to face and through online platforms
Service provider information is included in a directory of export support services, which will be provided to Global Expansion Program participants, and may also be used for other programs. The directory is available in the 'Project Documents' section on this page.
Further information about the Program is available here.SHOW LESS
|Global Expansion Program Services Providers Directory|
Global Expansion Program Services Providers Directory