Darwin Ship Lift - Territoria Civil
Territoria Civil has been shortlisted to participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) phase of the Darwin Ship Lift and Marine Industry Project tender.
Located at East Arm, the Project will see the construction of a 28 Ha common user facility that will enable maintenance of civilian, Defence and Australian Border Force vessels. The facility will comprise 19 Ha of landside works including a ship lift capable of servicing vessels up to 103m in length, 26m in width and a mass of 5,000 tonnes.
The scope of works to be delivered in this project includes:
- Professional services including, survey, quality assurance, certification, traffic management and environmental monitoring
- Dredging and associated supporting services
- Civil works including bulk earthworks, revetment walls, stormwater, and pavements
- Installation of services and associated infrastructure including, hydraulics, electrical, communications
- Installation of marine infrastructure including the ship lift, piles, wharf structures, pontoons, navigational aids
- Construction and fit-out of buildings
- Supply of operational equipment including self-propelled modular transporters
As a proudly local company, Territoria Civil seeks to maximise local engagement in the delivery of the project and as such requests all interested parties to make contact regarding prospective scopes of work.
The Code for Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Project at a glance
The NT Government is building the largest ship lift in Northern Australia. The Darwin Ship Lift Facility will enable the maintenance and servicing of Defence and Australian Border Force vessels, along with commercial and private vessels, including from the oil, gas and marine industries.
The Clough-BMD Joint Venture (CBJV), along with our lead design partner WGA, have been successfully shortlisted for the Darwin Ship lift project. As such, the CBJV is excited to be participating in such a significant project in the Northern Territory.