Lendlease' South Australian Building Unit have been awarded the Managing Contractor role for this large-scale project. Delivery Phase works for Stage 2 to 4, which are the subject of this Expression of Interest, are scheduled to commence in Q3 2021 and be completed in 2024.
The AIR555-1 Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Electronic Warfare (AISREW) Facilities Project is being delivered by the Capital Facilities and Infrastructure (CFI) Branch of the Department of Defence. The Project will support the introduction into service of MC-55A (modified Gulfstream 550) which will be procured by Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG).
The works subject of this Expression of Interest will be constructed at RAAF Base Edinburgh.
The following list broadly identifies the types of facilities to be constructed as part of this project:
1. a maintenance hangar;
2. squadron headquarters facility;
3. logistics and warehousing;
4. ground support equipment shelter;
5. shared car parking area, general footpaths and landscaping;
6. airfield pavements;
7. local building services plant;
8. site wide engineering services (reticulated services including high and low voltage power distribution, communications cabling, water and sewer connections); and
9. an explosive ordnance storehouse
Applicants are required to register their interest by Friday, 22 January 2021.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to express interest in are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Scopes, you will be required to complete the online ITR Questionnaire, which can be accessed by selecting the relevant work package below. The ITR Questionnaire will require the attachment of Annexures 1, 2 and 3, which are provided in Appendix 4.2 Invitation to Register Interest (available in the Project Documents section below).