Barwon and Great South Coast Project Opportunities
ICN Victoria has established this portal as a collective forum for all Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities and information.
Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Geelong region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- John Holland - Chisholm Road Prison Project
- John Holland - Cherry Creek Youth Justice Project
- Barwon Infill Prison Expansion
- Geelong Arts Centre Stage 3
- Regional Rail Revival
- City of Greater Geelong Civic Accommodation Precinct
- Beach Energy - Otway Offshore Project
- Barwon & Great South Coast Regional Opportunities Showcase 2021
- ENG - ICN Major Projects Briefing, August 2021
Barwon and Great South Coast Social Procurement Showcase 2020 - Q & A Response
Question: Do skilled migrant engineers fall under Social Procurement?
Answer by Brian Finnigan, ICN Victoria: Only in this case if they have been granted Humanitarian Visa status as refugees or are asylum seekers with work rights (which the vast majority are) and on either a Temporary Protection Visa (TPV) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV). You will find plenty of Australian accredited engineers from both groups”
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Project at a glance
Regional Manager Barwon Region