HMAS Stirling and Henderson, Western Australia
NCIS-3 Building Works Stage 1, comprising:
- N2262 SEA1654-3 Maritime Operational Support Capability Facilities Project
- N2263 SEA1180-1 Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels Facilities Project
- N2265 SEA5000-1 Hunter Class Frigates Facilities Project
- Deliver estate infrastructure that fulfils future Navy capability requirements, safely, securely and compliantly.
- Maximise local industry and indigenous business enterprise participation.
The project will provide the first stage of essential, land-based facilities and infrastructure requirements at HMAS Stirling (Garden Island) and Henderson, Western Australia, primarily to support the introduction into service of the Maritime Operational Support Capability (MOSC), the Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessel (ACOPV) and the Hunter Class Frigate (HCF).
Works will include facilities with the following end use functions;
- Office Accommodation
- Living-in Accommodation (LIA)
- Supporting Services Infrastructure
Anticipated Delivery Phase Trades:
Survey; Cranage, Demolition; Civil Works ; Reinforcement Supply/Place; Concrete Supply/Pump/Form/Pour; Precast; Scaffold; Blockwork; Structural Steel; Metalwork; Windows/Glazing; Roofing/Wall Cladding; Joinery; Ceilings/Partitions; Access Floors, Doors/Frames/Hardware;
Waterproofing; Tiling; Carpet/Vinyl/Epoxy; Painting; Signage; Hydraulic; Mechanical; Fire Services; Electrical; Communications; Security; Landscaping, Cleaning
Expression of Interest – February 2021
Request for Tender – April 2021
Project Complete – Late 2024
Subcontractors are encouraged to register for further communications regarding the project including for notification of the commencement of formal expression of interest for the project via the ICN Gateway Website (https://NCIS-3.icn.org.au/) or directly to the project team via
the email address email@example.com
Subcontractor / Supplier Requirements:
- Compliance with the Code for Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 The Code for the Tendering and Performance of
Building Work 2016 applies to the Building Work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
- Demonstrating how local benefit and participation will be maximised will be considered in assessment criteria
- Demonstrating commitment to indigenous businesses and/or those with indigenous employees will be considered in assessment criteria
- Lendlease Building Contractors Pty Limited has been engaged under the Managing Contractor Contract model. For more information on this form of contract please visit https://www.defence.gov.au/EstateManagement/
Phone: 08 9223 2888
Local Industry Participation Office
(Note due to Covid-19 the office is currently closed – please email or call)
Podium Level, 152-158 St Georges Terrace
Perth, Western Australia, 6009