About John Holland
By finding solutions to complex challenges and opportunities, we transform communities to make them easier to move around, more connected and better to live in.
We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, offering services from infrastructure and property development to rail and building.
We always go further in serving the needs of our customers, putting ourselves in their shoes and ensuring we deliver not only for them – but for their customers too.
For us, it’s not about what we do, but why we do it and who will benefit.
We believe in sticking right beside our customers through every link of the project lifecycle to make sure the future of our cities and regional centres are as bright as they can be.
The Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) is being redeveloped as part of the NSW Government's Stadia package into a modern 45,000 seat stadium. This project constitutes stage 2 of the package which involves construction of the new facility. The detailed development application outlines the project will involve construction of:
• a stadium with up to 45,000 seats over four tiers with additional capacity for 10,000 when in concert mode
• a cover over all permanent seats, a rectangular playing pitch, and sports and stadium administration areas
• mezzanine level with staff and operational areas and internal pedestrian zones
• a basement level accommodating pedestrian and vehicular circulation zones, 50 car parking spaces, facilities for teams and officials, media and broadcasting areas, storage and internal loading areas, and
• food and drink kiosks, corporate and media facilities and soft landscaped roof top areas.
Investing in a new, state-of-the-art stadium at Moore Park will drive growth in the visitor economy, promote a strong cultural and sporting sector, and make NSW more liveable.
Construction of the world-class stadium will commence in early 2020 and will be complete in time to host the 2022 NRL Grand Final.
The stadium will include state of the art technology to improve the fan experience and improved sightlines and facilities designed to service future and current needs.
Procurement of the works will be ongoing from project commencement to completion, which is expected around July 2022. The project’s procurement objective is to achieve best value for money while being fair, ethical and transparent.
Depending on size, complexity, level of risk and timing, an appropriate tender method and process will be selected. In most cases businesses who have registered their interest will be considered for selection to tender the works, however, not all businesses are guaranteed to progress further in the procurement process.
John Holland implements a robust procurement process in line with industry best practice and Government guidelines. Evaluation criteria typically includes but is not limited to:
- Form of Tender
- Pricing Schedule
- Compliance with scope of works and other tender documentation
- Industrial relations and Code compliance questionnaire
- Previous performance, experience, capability
- Occupational health & safety, environmental and quality management practices and performance
Next step after registration of interest
Your details will be added to the project’s expression of interest register. The expression of interest register will be reviewed for all procurement packages. If your business meets the package requirements, you will be selected to tender for the works.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.