Non-government schools are an important part of Victoria's education system, with over one-third of Victorian students studying at catholic or independent schools.
The Victorian Government has committed $402 million over the next four years to upgrade and build new, catholic and independent schools across the state. This funding will be allocated over four grant rounds, with approximately $100 million worth of grants allocated in each round.
Under the approved governance model for the program, the Department of Education and Training will enter into separate funding agreements with both school sectors, Catholic Capital Grants (Victoria) Ltd (CCG) and the Victorian Independent Schools Block Grant Authority (VIS BGA) to manage the program for schools in their respective sectors.
This Program will run from 2019 to 2023
Please Note: this is NOT an EOI for the Head Contractor as this has already been completed by the Community Safety Building Authority. However if you are a Sub Contractor and/or Product Supplier please complete an EOI as per the instructions below:
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available for your company to submit an EOI for are listed below
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies and PPP Consortia who are short listed to bid for this PPP Project.
It will then be the responsibility of the relevant PPP Respondant to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.