In 2020 TAFE Gippsland will begin building its new $25 million, state-of-the-art campus in the Port of Sale.
The new campus will deliver leading education and training facilities for a range of industry and academic disciplines, tailored to meet industry and community needs, and will improve training access for students in Wellington Shire.
The new Sale campus will be fully accessible and will see most of our existing TAFE course offerings at the Fulham campus consolidated into a new purpose-built facility at the Port of Sale.
To accommodate the new courses, TAFE Gippsland will retain the Sale GTEC campus to provide a specialised learning experience to VCAL students. We also will retain and expand our FLC, in the centre of Sale, to meet the increasing demand for TAFE training in the Wellington Shire.
TAFE Gippsland seeks to gain a more detailed understanding of the supplier market and range of solutions that may be available. This EOI process may be the first stage of a multi‑stage procurement process.
For more information, please visit Buying for Victoria Tenders
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.