About Plenary Health Consortium
The new hospital will be delivered as a public private partnership (PPP). Plenary Health, comprising of Plenary Group, Multiplex, Honeywell and Compass, are proud to be one of three shortlisted consortia preparing a proposal to design, construct, finance and maintain the new hospital over a period of 25 years.
The Victorian Government has committed up to $1.5 billion to build a new, 504 bed hospital at 89 Ballarat Road, Footscray to replace the existing Footscray hospital and ensure that the people of Melbourne’s west have greater access to quality care closer to home, when it opens in 2025.
The New Footscray Hospital will deliver a critical uplift in the capacity of public health services in Melbourne’s western corridor, where demand for services is expected to more than double in the next 20 years. The New Footscray Hospital will be an elective and emergency hospital, increasingly expert in the provision of treatment for chronic disease and will provide expansions in mental health, inpatient, palliative care and outpatient services as well as enhancing its teaching and research capacity.
While a hospital first and foremost, the Project will also be a catalyst for change, supporting the development of a broader health, education, research and community precinct. It will be a “green and healthy” hospital that promotes and responds to the Project’s key sustainability objectives. This project will be delivered by the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority (VHHSBA) in partnership with Western Health to be procured as an availability Public Private Partnership (PPP), delivered under the Partnerships Victoria Framework.
The new Footscray Hospital will provide:
- at least 504 inpatient beds (including same-day, multi-day, critical care, sub-acute, drug and alcohol, and mental health services)
- acute facilities (including an emergency department and crisis hub)
- specialist facilities (including cardiovascular/angiographic, operating theatres, procedural and endoscopy spaces and associated recovery spaces)
- clinical support spaces (including medical imaging, pharmacy, central sterile services department, outpatients, mortuary and pathology)
- car parking to cater for patients, visitors, staff and other hospital users
- teaching, training and research spaces.
Meet Plenary Health - Local Industry Engagement Forum
ICN and Plenary Health Consortium will be running an event on Tuesday 25 February for interested suppliers, contractors, registered social enterprises and/or Aboriginal businesses.
Date: Tuesday 25 February 2020
Time: 3:45pm - 6pm
Venue: The Medway Golf Club Maidstone
>> CLICK HERE << to register for this event.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Packages listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- Plenary Health Consortium will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the consortium to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN News & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.