About the Project
A materials recycling facility operated at the Site from 2013 to 2017, during which time a large amount of stockpiled construction and demolition waste was accumulated on the Site (an estimated 320,000 M3 in total). The waste comprises a mixture of wood, glass, tile, plastic and mixed general wastes, with brick and concrete rubble, which in some areas is present in large stockpiles, up to 12 m high and within 20 m of the site boundary.
The site represents a substantial risk to both the State and EPA and there has been significant public, local community and media interest in its clean-up.
With safety the number one priority, the clean-up work will incorporate the complete removal and management, processing and off-site disposal of the stockpiled waste material. Where possible, the waste should be managed in accordance with the Victorian waste hierarchy. Work shall occur over a period of up to three years, and it is envisaged that works will commence on-site in April 2020.
- This is NOT an EOI for the Principal Contractor, however if you are a sub-contractor and/or product supplier, then please complete an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- It is up to the short listed Construction Company's discretion to contact potential sub-contractors and/or product suppliers.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.