The Queens Wharf IRD (Integrated Resort Development) is being developed by the Destination Brisbane Consortium to be a world-class tourism, entertainment and residential precinct covering more than 26 hectares of space in the heart of the Brisbane CBD and on the Brisbane River. Destination Brisbane Consortium has awarded Multiplex for the major construction works at the transformational Queen’s Wharf Brisbane Integrated Resort Development.
The parts of the Project will consist of but not be limited to multiple buildings and public areas, including;
1. Basement 5 – Carpark
2. Basement 4 –Carpark
3. Basement 3 - Carpark
4. Basement 2 – Carpark
5. Basement 1 - Carpark
6. Level 00,1,2,3,4,4M,5,5M,6,6M,7,7M. Podium Levels (stage 1)
7. 17 Storey 5 Star Grand Hotel (Tower 2) – 221 Hotel Rooms (stage 1)
8. 17 Storey 5 Star Grand Hotel (Tower 3) – 221 Hotel Rooms (stage 1)
9. Skydeck above Towers 2 and 3 (stage 1)
10. 38 Storey Dorsett and Rosewood 5 Star Hotel (Tower 1) – 551 Hotel Rooms (stage 2)
11. 57-Storey Residential Tower (Tower 4) – 639 Residential Apartments (stage 3)
12. Public Realm
Multiplex have started construction of the Queens Wharf IRD – Part A works in July 2019 with completion anticipated for July 2022.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Multiplex encourages local industry interested in supplying to the project to register an expression of interest (EOI) through the ICN Gateway webpage.
Information on specific supply opportunities will be communicated on the ICN Gateway project page as it becomes available, with local industry able to register its interest against them.
Please ensure that:
- Your company profile on the ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate including electing to be notified via e-mail of supply opportunities
- You register your interest as a full or partial scope supplier (where applicable), and
- You respond to all project and work package-specific questions.
It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process. Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with Multiplex standards will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
Multiplex strongly encourage local industry to contact the ICN Queensland in the first instance to improve their understanding of the EOI process.
Multiplex’s primary contact is:
Mr Nish Ram