Northrop Grumman AIR6500 - Next-Gen Joint Battle Management System
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, space, strike, and logistics and modernization to customers worldwide.
In Australia, Northrop Grumman is proud of its established relationship with the Commonwealth of Australia and is committed to enhancing its business and geographic footprint in country. We have a strong customer base in Australia and have been supporting a variety of defence and civil programmes here for more than 20 years.
Northrop Grumman works with Australia’s Defence Force to ensure border and Pacific-region security and mission success. Northrop Grumman Australia – Technology Services provides a range of through life support services to Defence while Northrop Grumman Australian Intelligence & Cyber Solutions, is a Canberra-based provider of cyber security and secure mobile communications.
Northrop Grumman is deeply committed to building Australian defence industry capability through partnerships and collaboration. The company is committed to working with government to develop the highly-skilled workforce required to build a sustainable, sovereign industrial base. Northrop Grumman will continue to assist small- and medium-size enterprises to deliver innovative capabilities and technologies to a global market.
The Commonwealth of Australia is blazing a path to integrated 5th generation and multi-domain capabilities. The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) is seeking a 5th generation multi-domain/multi-mission Joint Battle Management System (JBMS) that will provide:
- Integrated Air Battle Management
- Integrated Air and Missile Defence Battle Management
- Electronic Warfare Battle Management
- US and coalition interoperability, next-generation performance and lifecycle affordability
The JBMS being procured by the Commonwealth under the AIR6500 project will be for both national defence and expeditionary missions. It will enable improved situational awareness, such as the ability to generate and disseminate a common tactical picture, and will enhance coordination of air battle management, joint weapons employment, including maritime and land strike, and ground-based air and missile defence in operational theatres.
Northrop Grumman is seeking expressions of interests (EOI) in specific areas. In your submission, please respond with as much detail as needed to describe your company’s engineering and manufacturing capabilities, certifications, business size, and other relevant information.
General Information on Project
Find more information about the project click here: Northrop Grumman Australia
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as needed.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
Project at a glance
Industry Capability Network