BHP Nickel West is currently studying options to debottleneck processing infrastructure at its Mount Keith operation. The development is currently in concept phase, which may comprise of the following:
- Discharge from primary crusher to COS
- Reclaim from COS via feeder(s) discharge onto inflow conveyor
- Twin Pinion, single stage semi-autonomous grinding (SAG) mill
- 12-pack cyclone cluster
- Double-deck pebble discharge screen
- Liner handler
- Cyclone overflow trash screen
- Particle size analyser
- Transfer pumps and hoppers
- HV 132 kV > 11 kV sub-station, MCC and switch yard
- Reticulation to processing infrastructure
- Relocation of existing demountable offices
The scope of this package will extend from early design to completion of construction, inclusive of engineering and design, procurement, construction, construction services and reporting.
BHP Nickel West is seeking expressions of interest from Contractors who are experienced in performing similar scope (under a Design & Construct or Construct Only model) whom are willing to engage in a competitive Request for Tender (RFT) process.
For more information about BHP please refer to the company website www.bhp.comSHOW LESS