UGL Rail Services has been awarded a contract to provide asset management services as part of the Regional Rail Project.
Further information about UGL Rail Services can be obtained at www.ugllimited.com.au
The asset management services to be provided by UGL Rail Services for the Regional Rail Project will consist of:
- provision of maintenance services to maintain a 117-carriage fleet (built by CAF) which are anticipated to be delivered between Q2 2022 and Q3 2024 and;
- provision of maintenance services of a newly built maintenance facility (built by CPB) located in Dubbo, NSW commencing approx. Q1 2022
The duration of the maintenance services will be up to 15 years with options to extend.
UGL Procurement Process and Objectives:
As maintenance activities will not commence until the delivery of the new trains and facility, UGL does not anticipate it will commence its formal procurement processes until Q2 2021.
UGL encourages businesses to register their interest on ICN to ensure they are included in the UGL procurement process and to receive further information on opportunities when released. Any information and attachments to this website are for information purposes until the final procurement work packages are released.
UGL’s key objectives in its procurement processes will be to seek ANZ businesses who can support and provide:
- value for money;
- Commitment in supporting UGL in delivering maintenance services safely and on-time;
- Strong capacity & commitment to utilise businesses and people within Regional NSW with a focus on Dubbo and surrounding regions in the provision of its services to UGL;
- Strong commitment and ability to deliver diversity and inclusion in its workforce or supply chain for Recognized Aboriginal Businesses, Aboriginal workers, Australian Disability Enterprises, Females (including in non-traditional roles) and young people;
- Strong commitment and ability to demonstrate sustainable practices in its supply and logistic chains including in respect of water usage, carbon/energy management, waste management, recycling practices and pollution control.
How to register an Expression of Interest:
This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration:
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.