Lendlease is an Australian company founded in NSW, now celebrating its 60th anniversary. Since foundation in 1958, Lendlease has expanded globally becoming a leading international property and infrastructure group, with approximately 13,000 employees across operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Headquartered in Sydney, their employees help to create places that leave a positive legacy with a focus on health and safety, customers, innovation and sustainability.
They are committed to creating and delivering innovative and sustainable property and infrastructure solutions for future generations.
Innovation is part of how they work day to day at Lendlease and one of the core values. Taking a disciplined approach to innovating so they can be consistent and engineer ideas.
Lendlease recognises and values the fundamental place Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, knowledge and history have in Australia. The Reconciliation Action Plan guides their actions in engaging with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, communities and organisations to support positive outcomes in education, training, health, housing and employment.
Lendlease’s vision is to create the best places, a place that leaves a positive legacy and inspires and enriches the lives of people. Integration and participation of the communities where we operate is one of our key objectives.
Lendlease is proud to be at the forefront of delivering award-winning healthcare services to Australians now, and well into the future.
Further information about Lendlease can be found at the website: https://www.lendlease.com/au/.
The NSW Government is investing $720 million to deliver a new Acute Services Building for Prince of Wales Hospital. This first stage of the Randwick Campus Redevelopment is a catalyst project to deliver on the vision of building a world-class health, research and education precinct.
The new Acute Services Building will be built between the existing Randwick Hospitals Campus and the UNSW Kensington Campus and will include:
- Expanded adult Emergency Department
- Expanded Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre
- Expanded Intensive Care Unit
- New rapid assessment unit including a Virtual Care Centre
- Replacement of existing inpatient wards and provision of additional inpatient beds providing contemporary facilities for the following specialties:
o Haematology and Oncology
o Aged Care (Acute and Sub Acute)
o Respiratory Medicine and Infectious Diseases
o Acute Spinal Unit
o Neurosciences floor that will incorporate an expanded Acute Stroke Unit, Neurology and Neurosurgical beds and the Complex Epilepsy Service.
- New digital operating theatres equipped with state-of-the-art technology for neuroscience surgery and complex orthopaedics, including major spinal surgery
- A new and expanded Central Sterilising Service Department and a new helipad serving the Randwick Hospitals Campus
- Teaching, education and research spaces integrated with clinical areas to support collaborative medical research.
The Redevelopment will also enable education, training and research to be more closely integrated with health care services provided across the precinct.
The Early Works stage commenced in late 2018 and included site clearing, infrastructure services, bulk earthworks and piling.
The Main Works to construct the Acute Services Building commenced in the second half of 2019.
More information about the Randwick Campus Redevelopment can be found on the project website: http://www.randwickcampusredevelopment.health.nsw.gov.au/.
Industry Briefing - Friday 22 November 2019
Join Lendlease to learn more about the Randwick Campus Redevelopment - an overview of the project will be provided including details of works packages and the procurement process. Those in attendance will be provided with an opportunity to network with the project team and other businesses to better understand available opportunities.
Attendees are limited to a maximum of two representatives per organisation.
Please see the industry briefing invitation in the "Project Documents" below for registration and details.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the attached user guide.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.