Shepparton Line Upgrade - Stage 2
Project at a glance
About the Project
Funded by the Victorian Government, Stage 2 of the Shepparton Line Upgrade will deliver more reliable services and will allow modern VLocity trains to travel to and from Shepparton for the first time.
Stage 2 includes:
- platform extensions at Mooroopna, Murchison East and Nagambie stations
- a crossing loop extension near Murchison East to enable trains to pass each other
- 59 level crossing upgrades between Donnybrook and Shepparton
- stabling to house VLocity trains.
Coleman Rail, in partnership with KBR, is the preferred contractor to deliver Stage 2 of the Shepparton Line Upgrade, with works underway and completion targeted for late 2022.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI to work on the Shepparton Line Upgrade, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- If ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Shepparton Line Upgrade', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN News and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.