About the Project
The $1.75 billion Regional Rail Revival program will upgrade every passenger train line in Victoria. It is a joint initiative of the Australian and Victoria governments.
The $356 million Shepparton Corridor Upgrade includes level crossing upgrades, platform extensions, a crossing loop extension and stabling to house VLocity trains.
The project will allow VLocity trains to travel on the line for the first time.
The contract will be awarded in mid-2020 with construction expected to begin late next year, subject to planning and environmental approvals.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI to work on the Shepparton Corridor Upgrade, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- If ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Shepparton Corridor Upgrade', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN News and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.