About the Project
The $1.75 billion Regional Rail Revival program will upgrade every passenger train line in Victoria. It is a joint initiative of the Australian and Victoria governments.
The signalling works as part of the Bendigo and Echuca Line Upgrade will be delivered in a package with the Gippsland Line Upgrade’s Pakenham to Traralgon upgrades.
The signalling upgrade from Bendigo to Eaglehawk and Epsom will deliver Bendigo Metro 2, enabling more frequent services to give passengers a metro-style train service.
Upgrades to the line between Pakenham and Traralgon, including track duplication, additional platforms at key stations and an extended crossing loop will reduce congestion points on the line, boosting reliability and enabling extra services.
The contract will be awarded in mid-2020 with construction on both lines expected to begin late next year, subject to planning and environmental approvals.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI to work on the Gippsland and Bendigo line upgrades, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- If ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Gippsland and Bendigo line upgrades', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN News and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.