The NT Training Areas and Ranges Project seeks to upgrade and expand the existing facilities at Robertson Barracks Close Training Area (RBTA), Kangaroo Flats Training Area (KFTA), Mt Bundey Training Area (MBTA); and Bradshaw Field Training Area (BFTA) to support the United States Forces Posture Initiative (USFPI) within the Territory.
Sitzler Pty Ltd has been awarded the Managing Contractor role for this large scale project and is now requesting Registrations of Interest (ROI) from trade subcontractors and suppliers interested in participating in this expansive Territory-based project.
Delivery Phase works are scheduled to commence in late 2021 and be completed in 2025, however, construction commencement is contingent on Departmental, Government and Parliamentary approvals.
A summary of the indicative scope of works includes:
- Decommissioning of select facilities and ranges,
- Upgrade of existing training area facilities,
- Construction of new facilities including range control, weapons ranges, obstacle courses, aircraft landing sites, vehicle wash points, camp and medical facilities,
- Provision of new roads and upgrades to existing roads,
- Provision of new services infrastructure and upgrades to existing services; and
- New heavy-duty hardstand
As a local industry champion, Sitzler is committed to maximising local industry and Indigenous participation and will continue to communicate via the ICN Gateway platform throughout the course of the project. To ensure you receive all correspondence regarding this project, please register your interest below.
Sitzler looks forward to working with local industry in the delivery of exemplary facilities for the Commonwealth.
The Code for Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.SHOW LESS