CWP Renewables is developing the Bango Wind Farm project in NSW. Project Approval for the Bango Wind Farm was granted in December 2018 for the construction and operation of 46 wind turbines and associated infrastructure including a substation and transformers, underground and overhead cabling, operations and maintenance facility and access tracks. The EPC Contract has been awarded to General Electric International Inc. (GE).
The site is located between Yass and Boorowa, approximately 30km north of Yass, accessed via Lachlan Valley Way. The site is situated across Yass and Hilltops Valley Councils.
Early works for the project commenced in August 2019 with the commencement of the upgrade to the site access intersection on Lachlan Valley Way. Following the completion of the intersection, internal construction will commence on the access road to the substation followed by all roads, hardstands, and foundations. Construction of these assets is expected to commence in October 2019 through to February 2021.
Please visit www.bangowindfarm.com.au for more information on the project.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as appropriate.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed and attached Gateway guide.
- Your company summary, company description and other fields are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.