The Northern Road Upgrade Stage 5 (TNR5) is approximately 6.7km of the existing two-lane divided road between Littlefields Road to Glenmore Parkway. The Northern Road Upgrade Stage 6 (TNR6) is approximately 6.3km of the existing two-lane divided road between Eaton Road to Littlefields Road. The location of the projects is shown under "Project Documents".
The project involves the upgrade of the existing two-lane The Northern Road to a generally four-lane divided road (with some areas up to three lanes and a bus lane in each direction), separated by a central grassed median, with provision for future widening to eight lanes, including slip lanes and upgrades to intersecting streets.
The works include but are not limited to
· Pavement construction
· Stormwater drainage
· Cycleway/ pedestrian access
· Public utility adjustments/ protection
· Street lighting, ITS works, property adjustments and landscaping
Roads and Maritime Services has awarded CPB Contractors (CPB) the contract for TNR5 and TNR6 and are looking to deliver the project over the next two years, with expected completion in mid 2021 (for TNR5) and 2022 (for TNR6), weather permitting.
We are now asking for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for work packages and services.
Packages will only be available to contractors and/or suppliers who have been pre-qualified by Roads and Maritime Services (where applicable to the relevant works package), and comply with CPB’s standards and prequalification requirements. Current work package and service opportunities are listed in the separate section below. For more information on Roads and Maritime prequalification requirements, please visit the Roads and Maritime Partners and Suppliers site.
For all work packages, registrants must complete the TNR 5&6 Prequalification Questionnaire as part of the EOI. Please note that you will only need to complete this form once, regardless of how many work packages you register for within this project.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per the attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed and attached Gateway guide
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible