WestConnex is part of an integrated transport plan to keep Sydney moving – easing congestion, creating jobs and connecting communities. The new motorway will provide crucial support for Sydney's long-term economic and population growth.
Thousands of people will benefit directly from these new free-flowing motorways, including tradespeople, public transport users, commuters, families, freight and commercial drivers, delivery drivers, interstate and international visitors.
WestConnex will also provide indirect benefits to many millions of people every day, through faster more reliable delivery of goods and services to our homes and businesses, more efficient travel times for freight operators and tradespeople will flow through to their customers.
The joint venture of Lendlease Engineering, Samsung C&T and Bouygues Australia have been selected to deliver the M4-M5 Link Tunnels, stage 3A of WestConnex, the largest road transport infrastructure project in Australia. This link will create a western bypass of the CBD which will allow the full benefits of WestConnex to be realized.
The M4-M5 Link Tunnels consists of twin 7.5-kilometer four-lane tunnels linking the New M4 Tunnels at Haberfield to the New M5 motorway at St Peters and includes provisions to accommodate future connections to the new Rozelle Interchange and Iron Cove Link.
For all work packages, registrants must complete the WCX 3A Pre-Qualification document as part of the EOI. Please note that you will only need to complete this form once, regardless of how many work packages you register for within this project.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per the attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed and attached Gateway guide.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.