Subcontractor Opportunities - NSW
Downer is currently seeking expressions of interest from NSW service providers for future trade opportunities within their key Government agencies in all regions of NSW.
Downer's aim is to build long term service partnerships, with Subcontractors who specialise in the delivery of trades and services in facilities maintenance and building management for Department of Family and Community Services and Justice assets and facilities.
In return for service performance, Downer offers our Subcontractor partners:
* Great opportunities for business growth
* Predictable work volumes
* Long term service partnerships
* Favourable payment terms
Downer seeks expressions of interest from appropriately skilled, qualified, and experienced subcontracting companies for the following trades:
Architectural/Civil/Structures, Automatic Doors and Shutters, Dam Management, Electrical Services, Electrical Switchboards, Generators and UPS, Hazardous Material Management, HVAC, Height Safety Systems, Hydraulic Services, Sewage Treatment Plants, Cleaning, Grounds Maintenance, Plumbing, General Maintenance and Carpentry.
The questions in the work package section below include mandatory pre-requisites that must be met in order for any organisation to be considered for appointment as a subcontractor.
If you answer “No” to any question in that section, you will not be considered for appointment as a subcontractor.
Process and Timeline
Following submission of your EOI, Downer will evaluate your responses and may invite you to participate in a second round Request for Proposal (RFP).
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed and attached Gateway guide.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.