Next Generation Trams
The Victorian Government is investing $1.48 billion to design and manufacture 100 Next Generation Trams in the biggest single investment in trams in decades.
This project will deliver more modern, accessible and energy-efficient tram services to the network, while supporting Victoria’s manufacturing industry.
The Next Generation Trams will facilitate retirements of older high-floor trams, making our public transport network more accessible for all Victorians.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is:
- 65% for Fleet
The Next Generation Trams will be delivered from 2025.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.