Latrobe Valley Regional Hospital Expansion (Stage 3A)
The Victorian Government has invested $217 million to deliver the next stage of the Latrobe Regional Hospital Expansion.
The expansion will provide better and faster services to patients, as well as making it more attractive for healthcare professionals to work, and remain, in Gippsland.
Scheduled for completion in late 2023, the next stage of the Latrobe Regional Hospital expansion will deliver:
- 44 new inpatient beds
- three new operating theatres
- 14 new medical and surgical beds
- six new intensive care unit beds
- new central sterile services department(CSSD)
- additional emergency department bay
It will expand the maternity unit by adding:
- six new maternity beds
- two new birthing suites
- two new special care nursery cots
- kids' play area.
The expansion will help to meet the region's increasing and complex health demands. It is part of the LRH master plan for delivering improved health services throughout the Gippsland region.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 90%.
- Construction to commence in Mid 2021
- Estimated completion to be Late 2023
Local Industry Engagement Forum
ICN and Ontoit Global Pty Ltd (Ontoit) will be running an event on the 17th March 2021 for interested suppliers, contractors and registered social enterprises and indigenous businesses.
Date: Wednesday, 17th March 2021
Time: 11:00 AM AEDT
Venue: Online, Live Zoom Webinar
>> Click here << to register for this event.
This is NOT an EOI for the selection of the Head Contractor for this Project as this process has already been carried our by VHBA. However, If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier who would like to provide an EOI for this Project via ICN Gateway, please follow the instructions below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.