Frankston Hospital Redevelopment
Project at a glance
The Victorian Government is investing to deliver a significant redevelopment and expansion of Frankston Hospital.
The redevelopment will transform services at the hospital, delivering a new 12-storey clinical services tower, 130 more beds and a new expanded operating theatre suite.
In addition to delivering new mental health and oncology services, new inpatient units, expanded women’s and children’s services and a new medical imaging department, the redevelopment will include space for future expansion.
The emergency department will be redeveloped and expanded to deliver a new five-bed mental health, alcohol and other drugs hub and a 12-bay paediatric zone, while a new helipad will support the transfer of critically ill patients.
This project will be delivered by the Victorian Health Building Authority (VHBA) in partnership with Peninsula Health, and will be procured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP), delivered under the Partnerships Victoria Framework.
The Exemplar Health consortium (comprising Capella Capital as sponsor, Lendlease as builder and Honeywell and Compass Group as FM providers) has been awarded the contract to deliver the significant redevelopment.
Learn more about the Frankston Hospital redevelopment via the VHBA's dedicated Project page HERE
Construction will start progressively from 2022, with main works expected to be completed in 2025.
Delivering this Project within the approved budget and on time is of the highest priority for the State. If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier and wish to connect to the PPP consortia for this Project please complete an EOI below by following the instructions below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Exemplar Health who are the successful Contractor for this Project.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to the project owner.
- It will then be the responsibility of the project owner to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
The Victorian Government is providing $562 million to redevelop and expand Frankston Hospital. The redevelopment will transform services by delivering a multi-level tower with capacity for an additional 120 beds and new operating theatres. Exemplar Health, comprising Lendlease (design and construct), Capella (investment), Honeywell and Compass (facilities management) are one of three consortia bidding to deliver the Frankston Hospital Redevelopment Project.