Frankston Hospital Redevelopment
The Victorian Government is investing $562 million to deliver a significant redevelopment and expansion of Frankston Hospital.
The redevelopment will transform services by delivering a multi-level tower with capacity for an additional 120 beds, two new operating theatres, and enhanced mental health services.
A new main entrance and the consolidation of services from across the campus will improve access for patients and visitors.
The redevelopment will also deliver expanded women’s and children’s services together with improved oncology and orthopaedic services and new initiatives in Emergency Department care.
This project will be delivered by the Victorian Health Building Authority (VHBA) in partnership with Peninsula Health, and will be procured as an availability Public Private Partnership (PPP), delivered under the Partnerships Victoria Framework.
The Project is currently in the Procurement Phase with construction commencement estimated at early 2022 and operational commencement scheduled for 2025.
Delivering this Project within the approved budget and on time is of the highest priority for the State. If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier and wish to connect to the PPP consortia tendering for this Project please complete an EOI below by following the instructions below.
This is NOT an EOI for potential Construction Companies or potential PPP Consortia as that process will be carried out directly by the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority (VHHSBA). However if you are a sub-contractor and/or product supplier please Register an EOI as below:
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to the project owner.
- It will then be the responsibility of the project owner to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.