The Bendigo TAFE City Campus will deliver an education precinct that will boost activity and vibrancy in Bendigo’s central business district, and invest in the future of regional Victoria.
The $59.9 million revitalisation project, funded by the Victorian Government, will include the introduction of two new buildings and the refurbishment of existing heritage buildings on the campus to create a vibrant and active space for students, staff and the community.
The new campus design includes:
- The introduction of two new three-storey buildings to the campus
- The refurbishment of existing buildings on the campus, including two heritage listed buildings
- A new prominent entry and front door to the campus
- Opening up the campus to showcase the training occurring within
- A new Learning Hub – a one-stop-shop for learning and student support, with collaborative spaces for students, teachers and the community to engage in social and learning activities
- Practical spaces that promote hands-on learning and collaborative experiences
- Quiet zones that support reflection, individual study and learning assistance
- Social environments and landscaping
The project will drastically improve the student experience on campus and enrich Bendigo TAFE’s training delivery.
Bendigo Kangan Institute is managing the delivery of the project on behalf of the Victorian Government, in partnership with the Department of Education and Training.
The project is currently in the design development phase. Construction is expected to commence in the second half of 2019 and be completed in 2021.
This is NOT an EOI for the selection of the Builder for this Project as Bendigo Kangan Institute will be conducting that process.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.