The NSW Government has awarded the contract to deliver the Regional Rail Fleet Project to Momentum Trains.
Momentum Trains is an international consortium comprising CAF, UGL Rail Services, Pacific Partnerships, CAF Investment Projects and DIF Infrastructure V Coöperatief.
The contract includes project financing, designing, building and maintaining the new regional rail fleet as well as designing, building, maintaining and operating the new purpose-built fleet maintenance facility in Dubbo.
NSW TrainLink will continue to operate regional rail and coach services.
CAF has engaged CPB to design and construct the Dubbo Maintenance Facility. CPB started work on detailed designs for the Maintenance Facility in 2019. The first new trains are expected to be running by 2023, with the full fleet coming into service progressively.
CPB is inviting expression of interest for construction work packages ranging from civil/drainage, rail installation works, electrical, building and ancillary services.
How to Register an Expression of Interest
- This is an EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted companies will be invited to tender Work Packages through the CPB Procurement Process in a separate process outside of ICN.
- Companies not shortlisted may have their details included in the Work Package should the shortlisted companies require additional support. It is recommended companies that have not been shortlisted also actively seek opportunities with other tenderers on the project. An opportunity for debriefing will be available.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed and attached Gateway guide.
- Your company summary, company description and other fields are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.