Sustainability Victoria (SV) is seeking Expressions of Interest from suppliers or potential suppliers of product and materials containing recycled content that is suitable for use in major infrastructure construction projects and goods. SV is looking to establish a centralised catalogue of recycled content suppliers and their products through the assessment and identification of materials and products that are currently available for purchase.
SV is responding to a need to increase the amount of recycled content in construction projects. The urgency of this task has been increased by changes in the global market resulting from policy shifts.
The overall aim of the project is to improve the accessibility of information and knowledge on the availability and applications of various products and materials containing recycled content in conjunction with facilitating the procurement of materials and products made from recycled content by Victorian Government buyers.
GHD Advisory has been contracted by SV to compile a repository of information regarding the availability, application and supply chain repercussions pertaining to various construction materials containing recycled inputs. GHD is therefore seeking information regarding the current suppliers, costs, engineering and technical specifications, locations, volumes, availability and applications of such materials. The project also involves a Suitability of Substitute Materials Report, which will aim to identify the suitability of substitute materials in the supply chain to fulfil raw materials input criteria as feedstock for building materials and products.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- Log into your ICN Gateway company profile and click on the box icon under the 'Full Scope EOI' column listed against the work package.
- Provide answers to the questions in the EOI form and click 'Submit'.
- The information gathered as part of this EOI will be provided to GHD Advisory and Sustainability Victoria for the purposes of contributing to the supplier repository and should not be considered as an offer of work, or request to tender.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to General ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.