Systems Connect is an unincorporated Joint Venture between CIMIC Group companies, CPB Contractors and UGL.
The Joint Venture has been contracted to design and construct the Line-wide works to convert the excavated tunnel into a working railway for Sydney Metro City & Southwest.
This will help deliver the new world-class Sydney Metro, expanding the city’s new metro railway into the CBD and beyond to Bankstown. The package includes:
· 31 kilometres of underground railway track to be laid in the twin railway tunnels from Chatswood to Sydenham
· 31 kilometres of overhead power equipment and 11 new substations to power the metro from Chatswood to Bankstown
· Expansion of the Sydney Metro Trains Facility at Tallawong Road, Rouse Hill
· Installation of over 350km of high voltage, low voltage and tunnel services cables
· The expansion of the Sydney Metro Trains Facility (SMTF) at Rouse Hill to accommodate 37 new six car Sydney Metro trains for Sydney Metro City & Southwest
· The construction of the Sydney Metro Trains Facility South (SMTFs) at Marrickville to provide stabling for 16 six car Sydney Metro trains
· Installation of tunnel equipment such as ventilation, drainage and emergency evacuation and monitoring equipment as well as the fit out of the tunnel ventilation and high voltage equipment in the seven new underground stations
· The fit out of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest tunnels and stations, including provision of track, overhead wiring, High Voltage reticulation, tunnel ventilation, fire services tunnel services
· Delivery of bulk power feeds to meet the Sydney Metro City & Southwest high voltage reticulation and traction power requirements
· The delivery of a new train stabling and infrastructure maintenance facility at Sydenham
· The open northern dive works to tie Sydney Metro City & Southwest into the Sydney Metro Northwest at Chatswood
· Provision of High Voltage reticulation and traction power for the Southwest corridor from Sydenham to Bankstown
How to register an Expression of Interest for listed packages
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.