Located next to the Royal North Shore Hospital health precinct, North Shore Health Hub is a new commercial health office space due to open in 2020. Setting a new benchmark in the provision of health services and healthcare workspace, North Shore Health Hub will offer state-of-the-art tenancies, with amenities including a covered bridge walkway to North Shore Private Hospital, an outdoor terrace, and significant end of trip facilities such as lockers, bike storage and shower facilities.
The Project consists of two Buildings, Tower A and Tower B, sitting atop a 5 storey Basement and 2 levels of podium.
The basement consists of car parking, loading dock and a linear accelerator bunker, whilst the podiums have a combination of entries, retail tenancies and tenancies. Above the podium, there is Tower A which is a 4 level Class 9a (Health) facility and Tower B which is a 6 level Class 5 (Commercial) facility. There is a proposed bridge to provide a link between the North Shore Health Hub and the existing North Shore Private Hospital over Reserve Road.
The project scope involves the design and construction of the base build works with integrated fit-out to be undertaken by the tenant. There is also an existing warehouse on the site which is to be demolished as part of the scope.
The new building has a total GBA of approx. 44,500m2.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.