John Holland Rail Pty Ltd (JHR) has been engaged by Transport for New South Wales to manage, operate, maintain and upgrade the Country Regional Network (CRN) of the NSW railway system. JHR took over the operations of the CRN from ARTC on 15 January 2012, continue to carry out an annual programme of infrastructure construction and maintenance till 30 June 2021.
JHR is committed to sourcing and using local Subcontractors, Suppliers and Plant Hirer Companies for the works under Annual Works Plan (AWP) 19/20.
2. Country Regional Network: Information
In order to provide you with further understanding about the Country Regional Network that JHR maintain and operate, JHR hereby provide you with the following information.
CRN Website: http://www.jhrcrn.com.au/
Operational Map: See below in Project Documents
JHR CRN Office and Depots
Head Office - Parramatta
Network Control Centre - Mayfield
- West Wyalong
3. Annual Works Plan [AWP 19/20 Plan ] – High Level Grouping
Under Annual Works Plan ( Annual Works Plan for 19/20), JHR shall undertake the following works in the regional NSW areas:
- Overbridge Construction Works
- Signalling works
- Level Crossing Upgrades
- Civil Construction works
- Rail Grinding works
- Bridge Repair Works
- Ballast Supply
- Property Maintenance
- Contaminated Lands Assessments
- Noise Vibration Assessment
- Ecological Services
4. Requirement - JHR
- The submission of a completed expression of interest in no way confirms approval or pre- qualification status on any supplier or subcontractor or any service provider.
- JHR has established procedures for tendering, evaluating, negotiating and awarding of all contracted supplies, works and services.
- Information provided will be recorded by JHR in its database and will be reviewed by JHR prior to work packages being tendered for that category.
- Businesses that have previously expressed interest to or contracted with JHR in prior years are NOT REQUIRED to resubmit their interest.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to create your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.