RATCH-Australia is developing the Collector Wind Farm Project in NSW. Project Approval for the Collector Wind Farm was granted on 2 December 2013, for the construction and operation of 54 wind turbines, and associated infrastructure including a substation and transformers, underground cabling and overhead transmission connections, operations and maintenance facility and access tracks. EPC contract has been awarded to Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
The site is located around 33km west of Goulburn, on the southern side of the Hume Highway, northeast of Lerida and northwest of the village of Collector. It is located within the Upper Lachlan Shire Council and is currently occupied by farmland (grazing). It is accessed via Lerida Road South.
Early works for the project is scheduled for late May with the commencement of the upgrade to the council road to the site access, on completion of Lerida Road south internal construction will commence on the access road to substation followed by all roads hardstands and foundations.
The main earthworks of the project consist of approximately 30km of internal roads, that will provide access to the 54 wind turbines across the project, foundations currently consist of approximately 400m3 of concrete and 45 tons of steel once complete. The main construction on internal roads is scheduled to commence late July through to June 2020.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.